http://weloveiconfonts.com/api/?family=entypo (15 minutes)
Welcome to ZenFone Help

Post Pics / Videos Directly to Instagram


Its been a long time I am not able to post anything.
It is because I am busy in something I cant even talk about. Finally I found some time to make a video and Finally here we are.


Whats the video is about :

Have you ever Been clicking pictures and edited on computer, If you need to post pictures on INSTAGRAM then we have to move the picture into the Mobile phones. I was looking for a solution which I can use on this Post.
This methods which is explained in the videos is Purely WebBrowser trick.
No " Android Emulator have been used"
Just a Browser trick on Windows 10 Will allow you to upload pictures from google chrome.


This Method is Been Using a Parameter Known as user-agent to manipulate the website
The Video is Down Below.. (Like this video and SUBSCRIBE to my Channel)






0 comments:

Post a Comment